Thursday, January 03, 2008

The start of a wonderful or terrible new year

Happy new year to my six readers! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been: --Putting the latest issue of CommonWealth magazine to bed, and then having nightmares about finding typos all over the finished product. --Getting my Christmas shopping done in one day. --Going to New York for a party and to see a play by this new comic named Mark Twain. --Getting obsessed over the 2008 presidential race and tonight's Iowa caucuses. (Sorry, my day job doesn't allow me to post my preferences.) More to come soon, but in the meantime, television fans should check out this great list of the top 100 series of all time, with plenty of video clips and trivia to go along with the well-reasoned arguments for each show. I have been working on my own top 100; right now, 47 are also on the South Dakota Dark list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home