Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Breaking news: Suzanne Pleshette is still dead!

Dear Boston.com and Boston Globe:

Yes, I know that Suzanne Pleshette is dead. Please stop using her photo as an enticement to "Take a look back at the notable deaths of this young year" every time I look at anything on your website. (Scroll to the bottom of the home page or look in the right column of just about every Globe story. I'll be happy if this is no longer the case by the time you read this.) I'll wait until the end of the year (and the roll call of the dead at the Oscar awards) to contemplate my mortality. I don't need to perform this ritual every morning beginning on Valentine's Day. Thank you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they heard you. Since you obviously have some pull over there, could you let them know that not everybody wants to know who was seen with the Boston Bruins Ice Girls?

2/19/2008 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home