Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I am a sadist

Why else would I continue to watch House, MD and pray for the patient of the week to die? It could be that the show has a great lead character and sporadically interesting dialogue. Too bad all the patients remind me of how formulaic the show is. If House can never be wrong, I'd settle for a plane crashing into the hospital and decapitating someone that the good doctor has just saved. Oh, wait, that's every other episode of ER. I will say something nice about The Riches, though. The next-to-last episode of the first season was a great one, with Eddie Izzard and his brood on the verge of being exposed as imposters by as many as five different characters. (I'm counting Grandma and Doug's office assistant.) Assuming that everything isn't back to "normal" at the end of the season finale, I'll be coming back next year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home